The privacy of guests. The Yurtopian is of utmost importance to us. Rest assured we will never rent or sell your information to a third-party.
Personal Information That We Collect
While using The Yurtopian website, we collect certain information from our guests and site visitors that is beneficial for providing service.
This information includes:
- Information that is collected automatically through the use of The Yurtopian website: This information is used to determine visitors’ usage of The Yurtopian website and includes cookies.
- We may gather browser information, IP addresses, mobile device identifier details, visitor’s location, click-stream, and website data such as the time a visitor accessed the website, properties viewed, the duration on the site, referring site, destination sites, etc.
- You may choose to turn off all cookies, by adjusting your browser settings. Each browser varies, so review your preferred browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie preferences.
- Information that is provided to The Yurtopian voluntarily such as name, email address, and contact information.
How we may use this information:
- The Yurtopian does not automatically collect the personal email information of visitors to its website for use in its communications. Website visitors may opt-in to receive newsletters, service and location updates via the website form or via our social media pages.
- Past guests with whom The Yurtopian has had a relationship may receive communications and notifications and may choose to opt out of such notifications at any time.
- We will use your personal information to contact you about bookings, and payments, and to provide information related to your stay. If you choose to opt out of these messages you may not receive vital information about your reservation, including directions, check in times, and rental terms.
- We may use your personal information to contact you to ask for your input on reviews, surveys, or other forms of research, but these contacts will be limited.
- All marketing and product emails that The Yurtopian sends will contain the ability to “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act.
- The Yurtopian will only share information with third-party vendors with your direct consent. For example, if a guest has requested for us to connect them with a third-party vendor or to purchase services from a third-party vendor on their behalf in connection with their booking (e.g., an insurance provider or activities provider), then this information may be shared with the third party to coordinate booking.
- The Yurtopian will share information in furtherance of public safety and in compliance with the law. Upon receipt of legal process or upon a valid official request from a government entity, The Yurtopian will disclose information to the courts, law enforcement, or other governmental authorities as required by law. This disclosure will be done if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, to respond to verified requests regarding a criminal investigation, to administer agreements with the users of our service, for fraud investigation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Yurtopian its employees, customers, and members of the public. The Yurtopian will not sell, rent, lease or share your personal information with any other parties. The information we gather is used in the manner outlined above and in the exchanges that are required as part of the property rental process.
- The Yurtopian may disclose information regarding bookings with anyone reasonably understood by us to be the spouse or cohabitant with respect to a person named in a booking.
Users may opt-out of receiving communications from The Yurtopian by email: firstname.lastname@example.org